Hearing Help Rewards
- Cleanings and adjustments
- Yearly audiometric screenings
- Yearly hearing aid evaluations
- First year loss and damage insurance
- Two year warranty
- Batteries for the life of your hearing aids (2 packs per order)
Points will be rewarded for the following:
- Enrollment: 50 Points
- Purchase: 100 Points (regardless of cost)
- Visits: 25 Points for each qualified visit (points will be awarded for annual evaluations and for twice yearly cleanings if those cleanings occur during walk-in hours)
- Referrals: 125 Points (rewarded when a patient referral results in a hearing aid purchase)
- Each point equals 1 dollar.
- The goal is for patients to earn 500 points every 3 ½ years.
- Points can only be used toward a patient’s next hearing aid purchase.
- Up to 500 points redeemable toward the purchase of a pair of hearing aids.
- 250 points is the maximum that can be redeemed on the purchase of a single hearing aid.
- If a patient has more than 500 points at the time of purchase, the difference will remain on his/her card.
- Points cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Points are transferrable amongst family and friends.
- Points have no redeemable cash value.
To check your point balance: Go to www.getyourbalance.com and type in the Card ID and Card PIN from the back of your Hearing Help Rewards Card.